These photo to the left is of the NYPL 2014 All Star Game Jerseys.1620584_10151947730732717_744122426_n

Feedback shows that some fans are not big supporters of having logos on the uniforms.

Brooklyn Cyclones Superfan Chris Oliveri, aka Rob’s brother, came up with 2 sets of uniforms. Even though they will not be worn, we are always happy to share such photos with fellow fans.

VOTE IN THE POLLS WHEN YOU ARE DONE LOOKING

SET ONE: ALL STAR GAME written across chest with NORTH/SOUTH underneath. Lettering is similar to a Brooklyn Cyclones home jersey.

ASG2SASG1N

SET TWO: NORTH/SOUTH across the chest. Lettering is similar to a Brooklyn Cyclones home jersey.

ASG2NASG2S