GO TO THIS LINK TO VOTE: https://brooklynbaseballbanter.wordpress.com/2014/03/16/final-2-days-to-vote-for-mcu-parks-best-irish-night-getup/

Who can really rock the Green?

Wanna be added? Send your Irish Nite pics to BrooklynBaseballBanter@aol.com

Advertisements

11 responses »

1. As the admin of Brooklyn Baseball Banter, I monitored the polling very closely. I set a limit of 1 vote per IP address per day. The final night of polling, Scotty lost his 2 point lead because all or Rob’s friends voted for him at the end. There was NOTHING fishy about this poll.

2. SCOTTY says:

Well to answer the scotty haters on here. I do go to many cyclone games a year. I do other promotion stuff for the team Star Wars night, Valentines Night, 50’s night., and other behind the scenes stuff. As far as the contest being fixed after lots of thinking there was some funky business going on, there definitely was strategy involved. Twitter feeds for sure.. up by 2 with 12 minutes left and lose by 40, hummmm whats wrong with this picture. My passion for the cyclones is stronger then ever and I have nothing but love for the organization. As far as some some bad apples , whateverrrrrrr. Life goes on to me u see a little person dressed as a leprechaun and dressed quite well to me it’s a leprechaun dressed quite well.. IF IT LOOKS LIKE A LEPRECHAUN, WALKS LIKE A LEPRECHAUN, ACTS LIKE A LEPRECHAUN, TO ME IT’S A FREAKIN LEPRECHAUN.. TOP OF THE MORNIN…

3. Bruce says:

It’s all legit how many games does Scotty go to? Rob is at EVERY GAME> got nuthin but love to Scotty but Rob deserves to win.

4. Jack says:

I think there was funky business going on with multiple devices being used by Robs people check out his FB page 50 votes in the last 20 minutes when Scotty was up something smells funny just saying

• Gary Fox says:

Correction at 11:47pm on 3/17 Scotty was up by 2 than he lost by 40 in the last 12 minutes. Does that seem legitimate I don’t think so .

• As the admin of Brooklyn Baseball Banter, I monitored the polling very closely. I set a limit of 1 vote per IP address per day. The final night of polling, Scotty lost his 2 point lead because all of Rob’s friends voted for him at the end. There was NOTHING fishy about this poll.

5. Robnoxious says:

Hopefully PollDaddy is only counting votes from one IP a day. Some funky business is going on here as Scotty has come out of nowhere to be in the lead?

• Gary Fox says:

Robnoxios Im assuming you are Rob with the weak green goatee, hmm dying your beard green to show irish pride slims, in comparison to a leprechaun. Scotty has a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. What you got ? Scotty deserves to win cause people love him.

• Kelikala says:

Robnoxious… I’m fairly certain there is no funky business going about 🙂 Scotty just has a large circle of friends who love him and are happy to show their support by giving him a vote.

6. Bruce says:

Rob is the Ultimate Cyclones Fan lets show him some love besides how many guys dye their beard GREEN!

7. Robert Langschultz says:

Scottie the best

Get your opinion in!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s