222364_225477250801477_2317283_nABOUT FRANK

Frank Petrillo, who just turned 41 last week, has been a Cyclones since the Wilpons announced that baseball was returning to Brooklyn. A native of Astoria, Queens, Frank has been a diehard Mets fan for many years, which made becoming a Cyclones fan very easy. Frank admins the Facebook Group titled “REAL BROOKLYN CYCLONES FANS.” Fans are always welcome to join his Brooklyn Cyclones Fan Group

FRANK’S FAVORITE’S

Frank’s favorite manager is Wally Backman. When asked about his favorite Cyclone player, lists Ike Davis and LJ Mazzilli, but there have been so many more. Like most Cyclones fans, he loves the Jersday Thursday giveaways. His top two are the Wally Backman ’86 Style Jersey given out in 2010 and the Coney Island Skyline jersey given out in 2013.

FRANK’S TIME AT MCU PARK

Frank likes to play it by ear and buy tickets as the season goes along. He likes to sit behind the Cyclones dugout. Frank plans on buying season tickets one day. His favorite moment of all time was the Cyclones first playoff game in 2001. Frank still remembers his first game at KeySpan Park: “I remember going with my brother John and watching the game and knowing we are at the beach at Coney Island. The smell of the beach and the sounds of the bat’s crackling when the ball was hit…”

FINAL WORDS FROM FRANK:

“I look forward for the summer because I know Brooklyn Cyclones baseball is not far away, I love Coney Island……….Lets Go Cyclones!!!”