250px-Benny_DistefanoAccording to sources, former Cyclones hitting Coach Benny Distefano has stated to fans believes that he will be named the 2014 manager of the Brooklyn Cyclones. Adam Rubin previously tweeted that Distefano is gonna be part of the Cyclones staff. The Lafayette HS product spent last season as the Hitting Coach for the St. Lucie Mets.