20140227-111745.jpg

Tom Gamboa (c) KC Royals

According to a report from ESPN, Tom Gamboa is expected to be named manager of the 2014 Brooklyn Cyclones.

Gamboa is most known for serving as 1st Base Coach for the KC Royals & was attacked on the field at Comiskey Park by two fans during a game against the Chicago White Sox on September 19, 2002.

More info to follow

  1. […] he feels he has maybe another season left in him before going back to retirement as well. The Mets took Gamboa out of retirement in 2014 after Rich Donnelly left. Gamboa has amassed a record of 75-77 (.493) in his 2 years as […]