287889_3201925860913_908245045_oABOUT CHRIS & ROB

Christopher and Robert Oliveri are the brothers known for wearing home alternate jerseys. Rob, 19 & Chris, 16, are from Marine Park, Brooklyn. Both of them became Cyclones fans in 2001. They became fans due to their affordability of the tickets, while also seeing the players at the beginning of their careers and watch them rise up through the Mets system. Chris is a loyal Mets fan, while Rob is an idiotic Yankees Fan

 CHRIS & ROB’S FAVORITE’S

Both Chris and Rob agree that Wally Backman is their favorite manager. Rob likes how Wally was never afraid to argue a call and knows how to manage at the Major League level. Chris admired how Wally knew how to get his players to win and how he would defend his players and his players had his back. Their favorite Cyclones player of all time is David Wynn, who they are very close with. They do, however, differ on favorite giveaway. Chris loves the 2013 Coney Island Skyline Jersey, while Rob is more of a bobblehead fan.

CHRIS & ROB’S TIME AT MCU PARK

Chris and Rob are finally season ticket holders, joining the loyal section known as Section 16. have Seats 1 & 2 in Row D. In the past, they used to buy tickets on a nightly basis. Chris’ favorite memory was a 16 inning game on August 27th, 2013. He remembers those that stayed cheered very loud, especially when Ismael Tijerina had to move from Shortstop to Pitcher. Rob’s favorite moment was meeting Jose Reyes after a rehab game and getting an autograph.

CHRIS & ROB’S FIRST TIME AT MCU PARK

Neither of them remember their 1st respective games that well, but they do remember the fun environment. Rob remembers Edgar Alfonzo managing, while Chris remembers getting a photo with Mookie Wilson and getting him to sign a ball. Both of them loved it so much, they became Die Hard Fans!

FINAL WORDS FROM CHRIS & ROB:

ROB: I just really cant wait for the season to start. Meeting the new team will be awesome. Brooklyn is the best place for baseball.

CHRIS: I am looking forward to yet another fun-filled season with the 2014 Brooklyn Cyclones season approaching. I am also looking forward to the 2014 NYPL All Star Game. But most of all, I am looking forward to seeing the Cyclones play their best, and win the Championship!

  1. […] Mini Plan Holder. His seats are in Section 16 with his good friends, Daniel Weiss, Dmitry Kristal, Rob Oliveri, Rob Weiner and Mike […]