1477415_10201109365036980_378323739_nABOUT CLIFFORD

Clifford Francis Michael Zeman, usually known as “Cliff” or “Z” has been a Cyclones fan since 2010. The 67-year-old Navy Veteran (1964-68) was born in Manhattan and currently lives in Brooklyn.

CLIFFORD’S FAVORITE’S

Cliff’s favorite Cyclones player of all time is Darrell Ceciliani, who wore #10. Cliff is usually seen rocking a personalized ZEMAN jersey with #10 on it. Cliff doesn’t have a favorite giveaway, but he wouldn’t mind a free Coors Light. Cliff’s favorite moment at MCU Park is when he has all his children and grandchildren there to enjoy the game with him.

CLIFFORD’S TIME AT MCU PARK

Cliff is currently a Mini Plan holder, while also buying many single game tickets. Cliff says he enjoys Minor League Ball more than Major League Ball. Cliff currently has two 8 game plans: 8 of the games will be by the Cyclones dugout, 8 by the “enemy” dugout. However, Zeman can usually be found chatting with his many friends at the game.

CLIFFORD’S FIRST TIME AT MCU PARK

What Cliff most remembers from his first game at MCU Park was the great atmosphere and the passionate fans, particularly those in Section 2, Row R.

FINAL WORDS FROM CLIFFORD:

“I enjoy shooting the games. I bring my Canon and I shoot away!”

  1. Clifford F. Zeman says:

    Not an Army Vet, Navy Vet. 64-68 please……