1233165_726688134808_572851271_oABOUT JOHN

John Herrera, 28 has been a Cyclones fan since 2011. The Manhattan native is a Season Ticket Holder in Section 12, right behind the Cyclones dugout. John can usually be found rocking a blue “Gary Carter Night” Jersey. John can usually be found sitting with his buddies Samuel & Benjamin Williams.

John’s favorite giveaway has been the Johan Santana Bobblehead. His favorite Cyclones players have been LJ Mazzilli & Gavin Cecchini. His favorite food at MCU Park is the cheeseburger. His favorite moment at MCU Park was the playoffs in 2011.

John’s remembers that the Cyclones won & that the crowd was really into it.  The atmosphere in the ballpark was so into it, he got hooked on the team. Because John is a die-hard Mets fan, becoming a die-hard Cyclones fan was a no brainer.

“Matt Budgell as the #1 starting pitcher. Please make sure the new manager (Tom Gamboa) is not another Donnelly. I hope to see better offense and I hope we make it to the playoffs.”

  1. 94Stepanie says:

    Hi admin, i must say you have high quality posts here.
    Your page can go viral. You need initial traffic boost only.

  2. […] tickets in Section 12, Row 4, right on top the Brooklyn dugout. He sits with his best friend, John Herrera. On occasion, his brother Benjamin, who is also a Mets fan, will attend the games with him. Sam has […]