1233165_726688134808_572851271_oABOUT JOHN

John Herrera, 28 has been a Cyclones fan since 2011. The Manhattan native is a Season Ticket Holder in Section 12, right behind the Cyclones dugout. John can usually be found rocking a blue “Gary Carter Night” Jersey. John can usually be found sitting with his buddies Samuel & Benjamin Williams.

JOHN’S FAVORITE’S

John’s favorite giveaway has been the Johan Santana Bobblehead. His favorite Cyclones players have been LJ Mazzilli & Gavin Cecchini. His favorite food at MCU Park is the cheeseburger. His favorite moment at MCU Park was the playoffs in 2011.

JOHN’S FIRST TIME AT MCU PARK

John’s remembers that the Cyclones won & that the crowd was really into it.  The atmosphere in the ballpark was so into it, he got hooked on the team. Because John is a die-hard Mets fan, becoming a die-hard Cyclones fan was a no brainer.

FINAL WORDS FROM JOHN:

“Matt Budgell as the #1 starting pitcher. Please make sure the new manager (Tom Gamboa) is not another Donnelly. I hope to see better offense and I hope we make it to the playoffs.”

  1. […] tickets in Section 12, Row 4, right on top the Brooklyn dugout. He sits with his best friend, John Herrera. On occasion, his brother Benjamin, who is also a Mets fan, will attend the games with him. Sam has […]