ROB WEINER, THE MAN WITH THE GREEN GOATEE

With an amazing 11th Hour victory, Rob Weiner came back to unseat Scotty “the Leprechaun” Seidman to win the poll. Rob finished with 710 votes. Scott Seidman finished with 669 votes, to grab 34%. Daniel “Cowbell Guy” Weiss, finished with 659 votes, leading the voting numerous times during the race.