coachesKiyoshi Tada makes his return to the Brooklyn dugout this season, serving as Athletic Trainer once again. Tada had served as Athletic Trainer during the 2011 season.

Joe Lego joins the Cyclones staff, serving as Strength & Condition Coach.  Lego is from Newburgh, NY.  Lego is a graduate of LIU Brooklyn and had his graduation at MCU Park.

  1. Roderick says:

    I’m thoroughly enjoying your Brooklyn Cyclones blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I’m still new to the whole thing.

    Do you have any points for rookie blog writers?

    I’d certainly appreciate it.

    Roderick