319836_10150904396703634_1378183083_nABOUT RICH & JEN

Rich and Jennifer Candia have been Cyclones fans since 2009. Rich and Jen are from Staten Island and are both teachers. Rich and Jen tend to sit on the aisles of Section 12 or 14 with their flex plan. They usually sit with their friends Raul Velazquez and Daniel Weiss. The Candias are die hard Mets fans, and enjoy following the players throughout all levels of the minor leagues. They also enjoy going to Cyclones road games in Staten Island and seeing former Cyclones who have made it to the Savannah Sand Gnats (Mets Low-A) play the Lakewood Blueclaws (Phillies Low-A). Rich is very good at catching foul balls and keeps every baseball he catches.

RICH & JEN’S FAVORITES

The Candias favorite Cyclones manager has been Wally Backman due to his fiery personality. Cory Vaughn is their favorite Cyclone of all time due to his great offensive ability. The Candias are very into bobble head giveaways. Rich’s favorite ballpark food is the fries, but Jen loves Nathan’s Hot Dogs. Rich’s favorite moment at MCU Park was getting 2 foul balls on the same at bat, courtesy of Brian Harrison.

RICH & JEN’S FIRST TIME AT MCU PARK

They remember the Cyclones beating the Yankees in 2010. Darrell Ceciliani made an insane catch in the gap to preserve a victory over the Staten Island Yankees.

FINAL WORDS FROM THE CANDIAS:

Lets go Cyclones! We can’t wait for the new season! Time to win ourselves a championship!