Tom SignoreWith Frank Viola recuperating from heart surgery, Tom Signore, who was slated to be the Cyclones Pitching Coach, has been filling in for Viola in Las Vegas and there is no time frame for Viola’s return.

With Signore in Vegas, there is now a vacancy in the Brooklyn dugout.

Dave LaRoche has been filling in for Signore in Extended Spring Training and may serve as an Interim Pitching Coach for the Cyclones.

NOTE: Early reports listed Ron Romanick was as Viola’s replacement.