PayOnePriceThis season, the Brooklyn Cyclones have redone their Pay-One-Price Plans. For every Sunday Game, fans can purchase a $20 option that includes a ticket, hot dog, soft drink, bag of chips and limited-edition t-shirt all for just $20 a person. There is a minimum of 2 tickets required for purchase.

T Shirt June 29 1T Shirt July 6th 2T Shirt July 20thT Shirt August 3rd 3T Shirt August 24T Shirt August 31

 Sunday, June 29th: Basic Math T-Shirt

This black shirt explains why Brooklyn is better than Staten Island. This shirt is perfect to wear to RCB Ballpark

Sunday, July 6th: Pledge Allegiance T-Shirt

Given out on July 4th Weekend, this shirt features a Cyclones logo that says “The Land of the Free & the home of the Cyclones” design similar to the American Flag with the phrase “I Pledge Allegiance to Brooklyn.”

Sunday, July 20th: Brooklyn Bridge T-Shirt

With it’s Brooklyn Bridge Arches on it, this shirt can be worn year round to any Brooklyn Sporting Event.

Sunday, August 3rd: Brooklyn Blue T-Shirt

This blue shirt features the words BROOKLYN BASEBALL with a BC in the middle. Perfect shirt to rock any day of the week.

Sunday, August 24th: No Place Like Home T-Shirt

Over the years, every Cyclones fan has come to love MCU Park and Coney Island, and this shirt is sums up our summers so well.

Sunday, August 31st: Brooklyn Loyal T-Shirt

Given out on the final day of the regular season (but hopefully not the final game of the season) this shirt is a MUST HAVE!

NOW THAT YOU’VE SEEN EM ALL, WHICH DO YOU WANT THE MOST?