TOWERS0001_2010061140.gifroyce ring NYToday, the New York Mets announced that former LHP Royce Ring will serve as the GCL Pitching Coach, replacing Josh Towers.

Due to Tom Signore serving as AAA Las Vegas Pitching Coach in place of Frank Viola who is recovering from heart surgery, it is possible that Towers is headed for Brooklyn.