ABOUT GARY FISHBEIN 2320_1095579431461_6814_n

Gary Fishbein, 59 years young, has been a Brooklyn Cyclones fan since 2001. The native of Kensington, Brooklyn has been a Cyclones Season Ticket Holder since 2007. Gary has been a lifelong Mets fan. In 2000 he attended 2 Queens Kings games. From 2001 onwards, Gary has attended 25-30 games a season. Gary can usually be found standing on the concourse outside of Section 4.

GARY’S FAVORITES

Gary’s favorite manager has been Wally Backman. His favorite players have been Ike Davis & Cory Vaughn. His favorite giveaways have been the bobbleheads and the giveaway jerseys. His favorite foods at MCU Park are Cheeseburgers, hotdogs and sausages. His favorite game has been the 26 inning game of 2006.

 GARY’S FIRST TIME AT MCU PARK

“It was opening day in 2001, and I did not have a ticket. I kept going to the ticket window every 15 minutes. Finally around the 4th inning I was able to get a ticket, and the Cyclones won that game.”

  1. […] fans, such as Gary Fishbein, will greatly benefit from this. Others, such as Johnathan Smiley and Mike McNicholas, will be […]