1097822_10102143895178679_119017741_o

Famed Juggling, Unicycling Peanut Vendor Kyle Peterson has announced on his FaceBook that he is returning to the Brooklyn Cyclones for his 8th straight season. Kyle has been with the Cyclones since 2007 & his talented antics have amused fans throughout MCU Park.

Former Cyclones PA Announce Dave Freeman told Brooklyn Baseball Banter “Kyle is one of the things I truly miss about no longer being part of Cyclones gameday.