30fc0f84b2b9b115798abd53da593157.200New Cyclones Skipper Tom Gamboa appeared in the 2011 movie MoneyBall as a baseball scout for the Mets named Martinez. Here are some snapshots of Gamboa’s appearance. These scenes appear before and after Billy Beane meets with Indians GM Mark Shapiro.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

gamDuring the game in which the Oakland A’s win their 20th straight game, Gamboa was the 1B Coach for the KC Royals. During that scene, someone else plays Gamboa as the 1st base coach.