qmeme_1401743502785_217This is that time of year many of us get ready for Cyclones season. Cyclones gear is put in our closets now that winter is over. Tickets arrived to our mailboxes the last few days. Some of us converted our mancaves to show our love for the Cyclones.

This is also the time to look up who will be managing the other 13 NYPL teams. One of the greatest things about MiLB is getting autographs from former MLB Players. The problem is, we don’t always know who is a former MLB player unless we look it up.

Below is “Cowbell Guy’s Guide To the NYPL Coaches” which lists the current coaching staffs for all 14 NYPL teams. The graph is very simple: Any BOLDED name indicates a former MLB Player. Those highlighted in Blue indicate former NY Mets (Tim Redding & David Newhan)

Enjoy!

coaches

  1. Lorna says:

    Thank you for your blog article. Really looking forward to read more. Really Great.

    Like

  2. […] For reference of coaches throughout the season, check out Cowbell Guy’s Guide to NYPL Coaches. […]