qmeme_1401830922637_612

COMING NEXT WEEK: Cyclone TV

cyclone TV

The Brooklyn Cyclones announced via FaceBook that they are launching Cyclone TV. While they didn’t give much info on it, we can assume it will be videos about the team, players etc. The Cyclones had videos on their website in the past.

COOL CONTEST: Brooklyn Cyclones Baseball Card

demo.bc.cardThe Cyclones are holding a contest where fans can upload their baseball card online & possibly have it printed with the 2014 Brooklyn Cyclones Team Set. Even if you don’t make it to the team set, you might win a prize!

On another note, there is a mistake in the photo above. Comment below with the mistake.

Opening Night Not Quite Sold Out

OD14_SecondaryThe Cyclones have announced that there are still tickets available for Opening Night. The 1st 2,500 fans will receive a magnetic schedule. Fans will be able to pose with members of the 2014 Cyclones.

REMINDER: Anthem Auditions

Anthem Auditions are this Thursday, June 5th, at 5:00 pm at Kings Plaza Mall.