Viola_Frank_275_235Mets_cjucegcoSweet Music Set to Return

On Friday night, Frank Viola will make his long awaited debut as Pitching Coach for the Las Vegas 51s. Viola underwent open heart surgery in March & has been medically cleared to coach the Mets AAA team effective tomorrow night.

Viola joins a coaching staff that consists of former 2006 Cyclones Manager George Greer as Hitting Coach & 2010 Manager Wally Backman.

Tom SignoreTom Signore, who had served as Interim Pitching Coach for Las Vegas, is now headed to Brooklyn to serve as pitching coach for the Cyclones.

He suffered a concussion a few weeks ago, but is now fine.

  1. […] a baseball and suffered a concussion. He managed to return to the field a few days later. In June he transferred to Brooklyn when Viola was medically cleared to return to the […]

    Like

  2. […] Signore began the 2014 season as the Interim Pitching Coach for the Las Vegas 51s while Frank Viola was recovering from heart surgery. During warmups one day, Signore got hit in the head with a baseball and suffered a concussion. He managed to return to the field a few days later. In June he transferred to Brooklyn when Viola was medically cleared to return to the field. […]

    Like

  3. Mathew says:

    Hey there, You have done an excellnt job. I will definitely digg it and personaly recommend
    to my friends. I’m confident they’ll bbe benefited from thus
    web site.

    Like

  4. Ellie says:

    Hello there, You have done a fantastic job. I will certainly digg it and personally recommend
    to mmy friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this site.