IMG_0613An anonymous source within the Brooklyn Cyclones organization told Brooklyn Baseball Banter today that former Manager Rich Donnelly had “had it with Brooklyn.”

He explained how Donnelly was unhappy with some of the fans who were constantly criticizing his methods of managing. Donnelly had also said that he was unhappy with the way he had to run the team.

He therefore couldn’t wait to get out of Brooklyn. On December 12th, 2013 he left the Mets for the Mariners to manage the AAA Tacoma Rainiers. On March 7th, 2014, he was named 3B Coach of the Mariners.

Donnelly had managed the Cyclones for 3 season from 2011 to 2013, compiling a total record of 128-97 in the regular season. He led them to 2 Wild Card berths in 2011 & 2012, before being eliminated in the 1st Round each year in 3 games.