Screen Shot 2014-03-05 at 11.41.54 AMAccording to a Cyclones Staffer, the Brooklyn Cyclones coaching staff, led by Manager Tom Gamboa arrived to MCU Park in Brooklyn today. The roster is expected to be released in the next two days. Photos from the Cyclones & via social media show players practicing.

On a related note, in recent articles published about Gamboa becoming the Cyclones manager, Gamboa states how former Manager Rich Donnelly recommended to Mets Vice President of Player Development and Scouting Paul DePodesta that Tom Gamboa be named his successor.

  1. […] hired a number of Cyclones coaches, including Managers Rich Donnelly and Tom Gamboa, in addition to Pitching Coaches Tom Signore and Dave […]