qmeme_1402517336989_679While the Cyclones haven’t officially announced their roster, the roster is now posted online.

5 Guys are returning to Brooklyn. C Tomas Nido, 3B Anthony Chavez, P Juan Urbina & P Shane Bay are returning from last years team. Bay & Urbina both missed significant time last season with injuries. IF Dimas Ponce, who played with the Cyclones in 2012, makes his return to Coney Island.

Catchers »
# Name Position Bats Throws Height Weight
2 ABREU, Adrian C R R 6′ 0″ 185 lbs
7 NIDO, Tomas C R R 6′ 0″ 200 lbs
15 MOORE, Tyler C L R 6′ 2″ 213 lbs
26 ARRIZURIETA, Luis C R R 5′ 8″ 160 lbs
Infielders »
# Name Position Bats Throws Height Weight
1 ROSARIO, Amed IF R R 6′ 2″ 170 lbs
3 CHAVEZ, Anthony IF R R 6′ 2″ 185 lbs
13 URENA, Jhoan IF S R 6′ 1″ 190 lbs
22 PONCE, Dimas IF R R 5′ 11″ 165 lbs
24 DIEHL, Jeff 1B R R 6′ 4″ 195 lbs
Outfielders »
# Name Position Bats Throws Height Weight
5 THARP, Tucker OF R R 5′ 10″ 195 lbs
9 TUSHCAK, Joe OF L R 6′ 0″ 185 lbs
27 BERNAL, Michael OF R R 6′ 1″ 195 lbs
Pitchers »
# Name Position Bats Throws Height Weight
10 OSWALT, Corey P R R 6′ 4″ 200 lbs
11 URBINA, Juan P R R 6′ 1″ 170 lbs
12 MEISNER, Casey P R R 6′ 7″ 190 lbs
17 REYES, Scarlyn P R R 6′ 3″ 190 lbs
21 WELCH, Brandon P R R 6′ 1″ 185 lbs
25 BAY, Shane P L L 6′ 2″ 225 lbs
28 BALDONADO, Alberto P L L 6′ 2″ 160 lbs
29 MOLINA, Marcos P R R 6′ 3″ 188 lbs
31 WIECK, Brad P L L 6′ 9″ 240 lbs
34 VILLASMIL, Edioglis P R R 6′ 2″ 164 lbs
35 ACOSTA, Octavio P R R 6′ 0″ 165 lbs
36 BUMGARDNER, Gaither P R R 6′ 6″ 210 lbs
40 HEPPLE, Mike P R R 6′ 6″ 210 lbs

  1. […] Valdez returned to MCU Park in 2014, going 2-2 with an ERA of 3.99 in 12 games, 6 of them being starts. […]