The latest numbers (as of 1:15pm) from the Brooklyn Cyclones Baseball Card Contest show this race one sided, but far from over.

141402072134.jpg241401974767.jpg181401846553.jpg

Daniel Weiss: 290 Votes, 64.30%

Rob Weiner: 87 Votes, 19.29%

Ralph Schneider: 59 Votes 13.08%

OTHERS: 3.32%

While there is still time for Rob, Ralph or someone else to pick up ground on Weiss, it looks like the Cowbell Guy will be featured in the team set. The race ends in 20 days, on July 2nd at 11:59 pm