qmeme_1402694137942_156

After 283 days of off-season, the 2014 is hopefully underway. The weather isn’t looking tonight, as the forecast calls for thunderstorms.

The Cyclones have a new manager in Tom Gamboa to lead them this season. The Cyclones hope to continue their winning ways by making the NYPL Playoffs & maybe getting their 1st NYPL Championship. The Cyclones have never finished worse than .500 & hope to keep it that way. Brooklyn has 4 players returning from the 2013 squad & 1 from the 2012 squad.

Staten Island also has a new manager in Mario Garza, who replaces Justin Pope. Staten Island also hopes to continue their winning ways, as they search for their 7th NYPL Championship. Staten Island has 9 guys returning from last year’s team.