37e5a46ed5a811e7da9cb3db44a01ff3For the 2nd straight season, the season opener between the Brooklyn Cyclones & Staten Island Yankees has been rained out.

The game will be made up as part of a Doubleheader on Sunday. Fans with tickets for tonight may exchange them for tickets to ANY 2014 regular season game, including Sunday’s doubleheader, which will begin at 4pm.