Stu JohnsonStuart “Stu” Johnson has been named the new radio voice of the Brooklyn Cyclones for the 2014 season, replacing David Greenwald. He will call all 76 games on WKRB 90.3 AM. You can listen to games on air, via the Brooklyn Cyclones website or using an app, such as LIVE365.

Johnson has plenty of experience calling games. From 2010-2013, he was the Voice of the John Hopkins Blue Jays, calling play-by-play for baseball, basketball, football, lacrosse and soccer. In the summer of 2013, he was a broadcaster for the Baltimore Red Birds of the Cal Ripken Collegiate Baseball League . In Spring 2013, Johnson was an Analyst for ESPN Radio Williamsport.  He also interned for WBAL+ in Spring 2010.

Johnson is no stranger to the New York Mets or the NY Media. During the summer of 2010, Johnson was a Media Relations Intern for the New York Mets, working alongside with Billy Harner, who is now the Cyclones Director of Communications. A year later, he was an operations intern for the Mets TV Station, SportsNet New York.

  1. […] Nick worked for WKRB during the 2013 & 2014 seasons, as the board operator, creating a friendship with Broadcasters David Greenwald and Stu Johnson. […]