2014_opening_logo_22ibcx0u_chjmwa4eIt is finally here! The wait is over! Tonight is the Home Opener! As usual, we take on the Staten Island Yankees.

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS

4:00: $5 Parking Rate

4:15: STH Gate

4:25: Cyclones Players Autograph Session begin

4:30: Gates Open. The first 2,500 through the gates get a Magnetic Schedule, courtesy of MCU.

4:45: Cyclones Players Autograph Session Ends

5:45: Ceremonial First Pitches, Introductions, Anthems. Anthem will be sung by Marissa Ann

6:00: Start of Game

After the game: Fireworks

Whats New at MCU:

Pig Guy NYC is along the 3B Line, featuring plenty of pork products.

A new Kosher Stand. It will debut on Monday because of Shabbat.