brooklyn-cyclones-aug-2010-009In week 3 of the Brooklyn Cyclones Baseball Card contest, Daniel “Cowbell Guy” Weiss still has a commanding lead. Rob Weiner managed to hit the 100 votes mark this weekend. Ralph Schneider moved up to 80 votes.

3 longtime fans entered the race this weekend. Carissa Smith amassed 21 votes, while longtime fans Dmitry Kristal & Lisa Gavaletz each got 10 votes.