With 4 home games this week, let’s take a look at what is going on at MCU Park.

Monday, June 23rd, 7pm vs Hudson Valley Renegades

Monday will be the only presentation of Brooklyn: The Musical, which is part of the Cyclones A Celebration of Broadway. As a treat, the Cyclones will be offering $3 cans of Pabst Blue Ribbon at the Wine Drives and Short Hops bar located in the Brooklyn Baseball Gallery. From 6-7pm, it will be Happy Hour, featuring Buffalo Tots, Hot Dog Bites, Sausage Bites, and a Nacho Bar. After the game, fans can run the bases.

Need tickets to the game? If you use this Facebook offer, the Cyclones will give you $5 in ballpark cash with the purchase of a Field Box Seat.

Wednesday, June 25th, 7pm vs Aberdeen Ironbirds

Because it is HUMP DAY, all tickets are $10. The 1st 2,500 fans who enter MCU Park will get a collectable All Star Game Cup, the 1st in a set of 6. The game is presented by Dime Savings Bank and the theme of the night is the Price is Right!

Jersday 626Thursday, June 26th, 7pm vs Aberdeen Ironbirds

Our 1st Jersday Thursday of the year is a World Cup Jersey for World Cup Soccer Night, sponsored by St. Francis College. Make sure to arrive early, as the 1st 3,000 to enter MCU Park will get one!

VisorFriday, June 27th vs Staten Island Yankees

The Cyclones & Yankees resume the battle of the Verrazano with a Friday night matchup. The 1st 2,500 into MCU Park will receive a 2014 All Star Game Visor, sponsored by Pepsi. After the game there will be post game fireworks and a Girl Scout Sleepover on the field of MCU Park.

Advertisements

About Daniel S. Weiss

I have been an avid Cyclones fan since 2001. In December of 2013 I decided to launch my own blog "Brooklyn Baseball Banter" to cover the Brooklyn Cyclones.

8 responses »

1. Jennifer O Woodrich says:

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this blog. I am hoping to check out the same high-grade content by you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own, personal website now 😉

2. Marquis says:

Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author. I will make certain to bookmark your blog and will often come back in the foreseeable future. I want to encourage you continue your great writing, have a nice weekend!

3. Anthony McDowell says:

Superb blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers?

I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything.

Would you recommend starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out
    there that I’m totally overwhelmed .. Any tips?
    Thank you!

4. Andrew Charles says:

Thanks , I’ve recently been searching for an easier wayt to find out what they are giving out.

5. Google says:

Usually posts some really fascinating stuff like this. If you are new to this site.

6. Essie says:

Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your post. I wanted to write a little comment to support you.

7. […] The Cyclones will play 5 home games during the next 7 days, taking on their McNamara Division rivals: Hudson Valley Renegades, Aberdeen Ironbirds & Staten Island Yankees. For more info on the upcoming homestand, click here. […]

Get your opinion in!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s