pollsIn week 4 of the Brooklyn Cyclones Baseball Card contest, Daniel “Cowbell Guy” Weiss leads with 800 votes.Rob Weiner is closing in on 200 votes. Ralph Schneider passed the 100 votes plateau. Carissa Smith has 90 votes & looks like she will pass Ralph. Lisa Gavaletz has pulled ahead of Dmitry Kristal, who is tied with Bob Leonard with 10 votes.

Voting ends in 8 days.