Q TrainAll Coney Island Bound Q trains are running on the express track from Prospect Park to Sheepshead Bay. If you are coming from all stops North of Prospect Park (such as Times Sq., Herald Sq., Union Sq., Canal St, Dekalb Ave & Barclays Cntr) consider transfering to the Q as your trip to Coney Island will be at least 15 minutes quicker.

If you are getting on a Q at a bypassed stop (Parkside Ave, Beverely Rd, Courtelyou Rd, Aves H, J, M, U, or Neck Rd.) you have to take a northbound train to either Prospect Park, Church Ave, Newkirk Plz, or Kings Hwy to get a Coney Island Bound Q.