latest statsWith one day remaining, Daniel “Cowbell Guy” Weiss retains his enormous lead & is expected to walk away with his card in the team set. However, things can change in the last 30 hours. This past weekend, Tyler Smeyers entered the contest amassed a whopping 315 votes in 5 days, surpassing Rob Weiner, Ralph Schneider & Carissa Smith, all of whom have over 100 votes. Many of the fans who have been in it since the start feel that it was a cheap move by Smeyers.

Weiss, on the other hand, has to keep an eye on the contest while attending tomorrow’s game, as many people will be trying to garner last minute votes.