10516599_646741958737407_6373550929943148095_nThe Brooklyn Cyclones & Hudson Valley Renegades were rained out Wednesday night. Even though the rain did begin to let up, the lightning in the area made it too dangerous to play.

Tickets for July 2nd game can be exchanged at the MCU Park Box Office for most other home games. All those who exchanged tonight were also given tickets for August 12th vs Lowell. The Cyclones and Renegades will finish the game on Monday at 6pm. The originally scheduled game will start about 30 minutes after.

As for what was played during tonight’s game, Hudson Valley took an early lead in the Top of the 2nd. Octavio Acosta got Hunter Lockwood to ground out to short. Daniel Miles reached on a throwing error by Jhoan Urena. When Fulmer threw it to Diehl, it got past Diehl, allowing Miles to go to 2nd. Fulmer was charged with a throwing error. Mac James then reached on a throwing error by Fulmer, moving Miles to third. Elias Torres singled to Bernal, allowing Miles to score, but Bernal gunned down James at 3rd. Torres advanced to 2nd on the throw. With Hudson Valley up 1-0, with 2 outs in the Top of the 2nd, the rain came down and play was halted.