3 Weeks Added

Sometime last week, the Brooklyn Cyclones Baseball Card Contest was extended from it’s original date of 11:59:59pm on July 2nd to that same time on July 21st.

This change in the scheduling might cause a conflict. The Top 20 in the contest will receive a pass to take batting practice on the field at MCU Park. The Top 20 were originally supposed to attend the Season Ticket Holder Batting Practice is scheduled for Tuesday July 15th (6 days before the contest ends)