37e5a46ed5a811e7da9cb3db44a01ff3The Brooklyn Cyclones & the Hudson Valley Renegades were rained for the 2nd straight night. No immediate decision was made in regards to a makeup game.

Because of the NYPL’s bad choice to have all the Divisional matchups early in the season, the Cyclones & Renegades will not play each other after next Tuesday. Some scenarios for when they can make up the game:

1: Tuesday July 8th. Cyclones & Renegades have an 11:30am game, so plenty of time to play a twinbill. However, that would require both teams to play 4 games in 24 hours. The Cyclones depart the following morning for State College.

2: Tuesday July 15th: NYPL OFF DAY. Brooklyn returns from Connecticut on the 14th. They have a home game the 16th. Hudson Valley has a day game on the 14th, but play in Auburn on the 16th. Auburn is 245 miles from the Dutch & 270 from Coney Island.

3: Tuesday August 5th: NYPL OFF DAY. The Cyclones play the Tigers at home the night before, but they have to do the long 410 mile road trip to Mahoning Valley that night. The Renegades play in State College on the 4th and have a home game on the 6th.