qmeme_1404433823847_118Due to 2 straight rain outs, the Brooklyn Cyclones & Hudson Valley Renegades will be squaring off for 4 games in 24 hours next week.

Starting at 6pm Monday, the Cyclones & Renegades will finish the game from this past Wednesday. After that 9-inning game, the Cyclones & Renegades will play a 7-inning game.

Then, at 11:30 the following morning, the Cyclones & Renegades will begin a doubleheader, with each game being 7-innings long. After 2pm, when most camps have cleared out, tickets will be just $1.