Picture 1Tonight, the Brooklyn Cyclones are giving out Hats. Unlike most giveaways, this is limited to certain fans.

The following will get hats.

  1. ALL SEASON TICKET HOLDERS. If you are a Season Ticket Holder, you will get a hat. Please bring the voucher that is enclosed with your season tickets. It is on the last page of tickets on the left, next to the All Star Game Voucher.
  2. Mini Plan Holders
  3. 1st 1,500 fans with Full Price Field Box Tickets. If you have tickets in Sections 1-17 & the lower rows of Sections 18-24, you will get a hat.

If you cannot attend tonight’s doubleheader, you will NOT get a hat. You must bring your voucher for the hat.