cardWith 11 days in the contest, not much has changed. Daniel “Cowbell Guy” Weiss still leads with 1355 votes. Tyler Smeyers remains in 2nd with 574, while Rob Weiner is at 259. Ralph Schneider & Carissa Smith still remain in 4th & 5th. Zachary Miller moved into 6th with 30 votes, while Dmitry Kristal moved into 7th with 29. Lisa Gavaletz falls to 8th with 28 votes, while Thomas Scuderi has 18 votes.