NYCKOLPSSTVJLSN.20140124220537

Michael Conforto (c) OSU Athletics

Mets 1st Round Pick Michael Conforto, from the Oregon State University Beavers, has finally signed with the New York Mets.

It is unclear to which affiliate he is headed to.

The Cyclones currently have 4 outfielders in Tucker Tharp, Michael Bernal, Joe Tuschak & Michael Katz, who also plays 1st Base.