Conforto OSU

Michael Conforto (c) OSU Athletics

According to Mike Puma of the NY Post, Mets 1st Round Pick Michael Conforto will be assigned to the Brooklyn Cyclones

No word on whether any of the current outfielders, Tucker Tharp, Michael Bernal, Joe Tuschak or Michael Katz, will be reassigned. The Cyclones also have Jonathan Leroux listed on their roster.