fevercastThis season, Gary Mack, Host of Mets Musings, has added a new weekly show dedicated towards the Brooklyn Cyclones called Cyclones FeverCast. Gary recaps the Cyclones week & likes to have longtime fans on his show. It is a great show and I have already been on it twice.

Gary is a longtime Mets & Cyclones fan. Gary is a member of many NY Mets Facebook Groups and the Cyclones Facebook Groups REAL BROOKLYN CYCLONES FANS & Die Hary Brooklyn Cyclones Fans

This show is available on SoundCloud, iTunes Podcasts, Stitcher Smart Radio. All upcoming episodes will be posted on Brooklyn Baseball Banter. This week’s episode is available right here

Here are some helpful links:

Official Site                        All The Episodes                                    YouTube Page

Email Gary: cyclonesfevercast@gmail.com

ABOUT GARY

Gary McDonald, aka Gary Mack is the Host & Producer of MetsMusings, Cyclones FeverCast, co-host of MLBThisWeek. Been podcasting since 2008, started a golf show called “Talking Golf With Gary” which he recently ended. Started “MetsMusings” March 2010, did 96 episodes with a co-host and the rest as a solo. Started Cyclones FeverCast June 2014. Work for Nassau County on Long Island. Graduate of St. Francis University in Loretto, PA. Married with a College aged step-daughter. Live on Long Island. Originally from Queens, NY