37e5a46ed5a811e7da9cb3db44a01ff3The Cyclones announced a little before noon today that the Season Ticker Holder Batting Practice has been cancelled due to inclement weather.

One possible make up date is on August 5th, which is an off day for the NYPL. Another possibility is August 18th, the day before the NYPL All Star Game.

The team has also done it on Sundays in the past, so that is also a viable option.

  1. […] game and Batting Practice when the team was either off or away. Mother Nature caused both the 2014 & 2015 Batting Practices to be postponed to later […]