This coming weekend, the Brooklyn Cyclones take on the Vermont Lake Monsters in a 3 game series. Here is what to expect while attending the home games.

Thursday, July 24th, 7PM

Jersday 724Starting Pitchers: LHP Carlos Valdez (2-1, 5.25) vs LHP Jose Torres (0-4, 5.34)

The 1st 3,000 fans into MCU Park will receive an I ❤ Brooklyn Jersey, presented by Verizon. It is also Holiday Week Celebration of Valentine’s Day, so love will be in the air at MCU Park. Expect the Kiss Cam late in the game.

Friday, July 25th, 7PM

BtK5WupIgAAB39qStarting Pitchers: RHP Octavio Acosta (3-1, 1.46) vs RHP Cristhian Perez (1-2, 5.46)

It is Italian Heritage Night at MCU Park and the team will also be raffling off special Italian jerseys that the players are wearing. Italian jerseys and hats will be available at the team store on a 1st come, 1st served basis, so get to the store early to pick one up! As part of the Holiday Week Celebration, it is Christmas in July night as well. The night will be capped off with Post-Game Fireworks

Saturday, July 26th, 6PM

10532774_10152286541332717_2341810657968304916_nStarting Pitchers: RHP Corey Oswalt (3-1, 2.48) vs RHP Corey Miller (0-1, 6.00)

 The 2nd giveaway of the homestand is the “The King” Henry Bobblehead, featuring King Henry as Elvis, as it will be Elvis Presley Night. The game is presented by Columbia Utilities. Other stuff going on the ballpark include Holiday Week Celebration: Halloween in July, WNET Family Day featuring Curious George as well as YMCA Night.

The Cyclones commented on a post from their Facebook page by saying

“It may be the most jam packed night in the history of the ballpark. That’s not even hyperbole…there are literally a dozen different things going on pre-game / in-game / post-game.”

We hope that is the case, however Seinfeld night was expected to get at least 9K. The night will be topped off with Post-Game Fireworks.

(All photos are from Facebook.com/BrooklynCyclones)

  1. […] are back in Brooklyn tonight taking on the Vermont Lake Monsters in a 3 game set. Check out our What’s Happening at MCU Park article for full details on the upcoming […]