brickwall_01_1.jpgWe have added some new stuff to make Brooklyn Baseball Banter more user friendly

  1. Countdown. We now countdown until each homestand or some other exciting event or giveaway!
  2. Direct Link to our Facebook Page: Brooklyn Cyclones: News & Memes
  3. Link to my Twitter & Link to my Instagram
  4. List of Writers
  5. Popular Tags
  6. New banner pic

Also, we are bringing back FAN OF THE WEEK!