Tom SignoreFollowing last night’s win over the Lake Monster, Cyclones Manager Tom Gamboa told Brooklyn Baseball Banter that Pitching Tom Signore is not doing well and is going to miss more time than originally expected. Signore was originally expected to miss 10-14 days. Gamboa also said that the team will be lucky to have Signore back for the last 2 weeks of the regular season.

Brooklyn Baseball Banter wishes a speedy recovery to Coach Tom Signore.

  1. […] Pitching Coach, allowing Romanick to return to his role of Minor League Pitching Coordinator. Signore’s return took longer than expected, and he ended up missing the remainder of the 2014 […]

    Liked by 1 person

  2. […] Interim Pitching Coach so Romanick could return to his role of Minor League Pitching Coordinator. Signore’s return took longer than expected, and he ended up missing the remainder of the 2014 […]

    Like

  3. […] Interim Pitching Coach so Romanick could return to his role of Minor League Pitching Coordinator. Signore’s return took longer than expected, and he ended up missing the remainder of the 2014 season. LaRoche did inform Brooklyn Baseball […]