141402175731Daniel S. Weiss, the Brooklyn Cowbell Guy, has been named the winner of the the Brooklyn Cyclones Baseball Card Contest.

Daniel won the contest, which was based on total social media shares. There was no limit on sharing, which allowed him to win mainly using Twitter, which processed shares must faster than Facebook. He had 1460 Shares, good for 50.03% of the vote.

Final Tally

final tally

  1. Anthony McDowell says:

    Hello there! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be okay. I’m definitely enjoying your coverage of the Cyclones and look forward to new updates.

    Like

  2. Mets Fan Since 1971 says:

    Thanks very nice blog!

    Like

  3. Sofia says:

    I could not resist commenting. Good job on winning!

    Like

  4. Joey K says:

    Awesome things here. I’m very glad to read your article. Thank you so much and I cannot wait for the next.

    Will you kindly drop me a mail?

    Like

  5. malarze ursynów says:

    This blog was… how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something that helped me.
    Thank you!

    Liked by 1 person

  6. Gino says:

    Keeep on writing, great job!

    Like

  7. Arlie says:

    Pretty! This was an extremely wonderful post. Thanks for supplying this information.

    Like

  8. Jarred says:

    Thanks to my father who told me your blog, this web site is in fact amazing.