1063850_10201734570992481_286322196_o

Thomas and Pee Wee

ABOUT THOMAS

Thomas T. Scuderi, 34 is a Cyclones fan since Day 1. Thomas is from the Mill Basin Section of Brooklyn. Thomas has been a fan since 2001 and goes to about 6-10 games a season. Thomas can usually be found on first base side in Sections 12 and 14. Thomas is also a die hard Mets fan, which led to him becoming a Brooklyn Cyclones Fan.

THOMAS’ FAVORITE’S

Thomas’ favorite manager so far has been Wally Backman, who managed the team to a trip to the NYPL Finals in 2010. His favorite player is Kevin Plawecki (C/DH, 2012) but he also is big on current OF Michael Conforto. His favorite giveaway has been the Daniel Murphy Pot of Gold Bobblehead, which was given out in August 2013. His favorite memories are meeting 2 members of the 1986 New York Mets: Darryl Strawberry and Wally Backman.

FINAL WORDS FROM THOMAS:

“I really enjoy watching tomorrow stars for the New York Mets get their start with the Brooklyn Cyclones. I also enjoy watching the Brooklyn Cyclones Beach Bums because they perform great.”

Do you think you should be Fan of the Week?Leave a comment below or message our Facebook Page

Upcoming fans of the week include: The Wolf, Mark Cohen, Pat Sanchez & MORE!

  1. Anthony McDowell says:

    Major thanks for the article post.Really thank you! Keep writing.