53979bc502975.preview-699This season has been pretty good for getting autographs of former Major Leaguers. Last week, David Newhan, the former Met utility man, was at MCU Park, serving as the manager of the Vermont Lake Monsters. Edgardo Alfonzo at most home games. Benny Distefano & Jack Voigt are always worth getting. Dillon Gee & Dylan Bundy rehabbed in Coney Island. Ron Romanick filled in as Pitching coach before Dave LaRoche came in to coach. The Jammers brought a trio of former MLB players.

This week, another former Met and Yankee will be in the visiting dugout. Tim Redding, who had a brief stint with the Yankees in 2005 & with the Mets in 2009 is serving as the Doubledays Pitching Coach.

For reference of coaches throughout the season, check out Cowbell Guy’s Guide to NYPL Coaches.