Famed MCU Park mischief maker Scotty the Leprechaun has confirmed to Brooklyn Baseball Banter that he will be in attendance for Irish Heritage Night tonight. This is his 12th season in a row appearing at MCU Park on Irish Night. He will throw out the 1st Pitch before the game tonight.

Scott Seidman, jokingly told Brooklyn Baseball Banter “A Jewish Boy 364 days a year. Why is this night different? Cause on this night he becomes Irish just for a few hours.”